Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Patriots Blues

Sad day here due our NE Patriots losing the Big Game last night. There were catches that should have been caught, interceptions that should have been made, blocks that should have happen, history should have been made. Should have doesn't win the game. A very sad way to end an otherwise stellar season. There were tears shed, mostly by my nine year old, but tomorrow is another day and a new season starts again in eight months. We will be cheering them on again in the Fall!

No comments: