Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fly the Flag
















Saturday night my friend Dania invited me up to see her daughter perform in her home show, she is part of the Winter Guard at her High School. It was very cool to watch these teams perform. Each group has to put out their performance mat and props before they start and are timed and judged on set up and breakdown as well as their overall performance. The teams performs their routine which includes throwing rifles, flags and swords as well as intricate dance routines. It was wonderful to watch. Dania's daughter Taylor looked great out there! She danced including splits, assisted in lifts, plus her flag moves, it was really cool to see, not at all what I expected, I was expecting marching and military style flag moves. Taylor's group performs at the World level and she and her team will compete in Ohio this Spring! My pictures are blurry because the team is in constant motion. Way to go Taylor!

No comments: