Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain Go Away




I am working on today's sketch from splitcoaststampers and will post it when it is finished, but most of today I spent scrapping with friends.


Above is what my desk looks like right now. I am working on my South Carolina pictures from the summer. I am getting organized for a Scrapbook weekend with my sister, so I have nothing to show except a table of stuff. I am trying to figure out how to pack for a weekend scrap trip when you can't take your whole scrap room with you. I will show my layouts when they are completed. I started one and am happy with it but I need to order a 5x7 to finish it off.


It's rained all day today and I am fighting the urge to go back to bed and sleep, even at 5 PM. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my bed is covered with laundry that I am working on that has been sorted into many, many, many piles and needs to be put away. I still have two more loads to go so I am holding out on the putting away process, which also means no nap. It has been such the dreary day today, but I did get to scrap and play with my scrap stuff!


I did also place my Stampin' Up! order from some cool things that I will be showing off in club next month! They are taking a long time to ship so am going to have to wait and wait but it will make it here eventually!


The rain has made my driveway less like an ice skating rink, but I heard now it's going to snow! Back to the driveway mess!

No comments: