Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Sunday




Dylan was out skiing his heart out this morning. Today was such a great day to ski. The Upstate New York temp was perfect. The only drawback was the freezing rain from Friday made everything a little icy. The kids didn't seem to notice on the beginner hill, but on the rest of the mountain it was sort of like skiing in grainy icy oatmeal. I actually remembered to bring my ipod today and skiied to a mix of Mary J. Blidge, Garth Brooks, Poison and other random music while the kids were in lessons. There were quite a few people showing off their team spirit we saw Patriots gear and Giants gear all over the place! We are crossing our fingers for them Patriots!





Dylan took this picture of Jack and I after we were all finished for the day. We were heading into the lodge for some french fries and soft pretzels.





Does that not look like Shaun White or what?
Where does that red hair come from?





Jack looking super cool coasting down the hill on his board.

No comments: