Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Got Nothing New




I spent the morning at the orthodontist getting the details on treatment for both Jackson and I. I will be back in metal for a year to eighteen months starting this spring. Jack is just getting warmed up with his long road of treatment. I am pretty sure the orthodontist is going to be one of the family by the time Jack is finished with him. He is starting with a retainer, lip bumper and other assorted stuff, then he will have go into full metal mouth when he’s about 12 or 13 but….When it’s all said and done he will have Rockstar teeth. I am on my way to Rockstar teeth this spring! Anyway enough about the teeth.

Madeleine and I stopped and Mike's office this afternoon and brought lunch and our company to cheer up his otherwise busy day. Mads and I then stopped by Michaels and picked up some craft keepers to continue the process of organizing my South Carolina trip pictures for the big Chicago Sister Weekend. So I am working on a project, just got nothing to show for it yet. In the meantime here are my cuties. I snapped pictures of Dylan and Jackson waiting for the bus this morning. Dylan has really learned to mug for the camera.





Here's Jack trying to look cool with his skateboard Element hat tucked under his hood and of course his glasses look as if they could be cleaned. The hood is hiding the smirk that you can sort of see in his face.


Now, Madeleine, she can pose for a picture!












Have a rockstar day and thanks for stopping by! I hope to have something crafty to show off tomorrow!

No comments: