Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Workshop Projects


One of my good customers hosted a Take Three Workshop for me last week. These are the three projects that we were able to make and take. One of the projects was requested to be a holiday card so we created this one with using a Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini.



Another version of Frank, using punches and a paper bag.



The last project is always a choice between a 6x6 scrapbook page or a 3x6 card. This is the card and below is the scrapbook page. I love this DSP, it is from the Holiday Mini and has a fall flair.


No comments: