Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

This week at our house we have celebrated a few Birthdays. We had lunch today for Donna! Tammy brought this awesome lemon cake that was sooooooo good. I pulled out an oldie but goodie recipe to serve the ladies. I made seafood stuffed shells. I haven't made them in a long time and really forgot how good they are. They are stuffed shells made with crabmeat & shrimp in a white sauce. So good! Suzi made an awesome salad to finish off our lunch.

Donna got the honors of cutting the cake!


Karen got to join in the fun!



Smiles from Tammy!



Grins from Lisa and Amy




Thursday night we celebrated Grandma Margi's Birthday in Style. I made her another favorite. The PeanutButter Brownie Pizza. It was awesome! Grandma made a wish and blew out her candles.




Maddie and Grandma!



Please no pictures!

No comments: