Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, September 12, 2008

My big girl.....


Madeleine's first day of preschool for the 4 year olds. It was such a bittersweet day, on one hand I am excited for her but I see all these Moms with babies on their hips as they are dropping there kids off and I am just lost. I can't believe that part of my life is finished. I am really a little sad.



Movie star in NY headed to preschool! She just had to wear plaid today. I love plaid in September, I just love it! I can't not have her wear it on her first day! How fab does she look?

No comments: