Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, September 8, 2008

September Stamp Club Projects


Here is one of the cards for September Stamp Club, you have your choice of this stepped up version or the version below which doesn't have the watercolored and cut out piece added. Both cards are very nice and very seasonal.


The next two cards use our new Vanilla Hodgepodge hardware. There are two versions of this card too. The first one is a basic card with a Big Shot Top note and hardware, the stepped up version has some extra pieces that add dimension.



The final project is using the Pocket Silhouette stamp set that is 15% off this month and the new Baja Breeze Blue, plus a fancy Baja Breeze Button.

No comments: