Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who said Who?

Well Hey! I can't believe the days just go by. It' s been more than two weeks since I have had a chance to post. I have been busy working on my wonderful papercrafts to show you, along with entertaining friends from out of town, getting my kids off to school, etc, etc. Not to mention also, my camera battery needed to be replaced it wasn't charging right, then life just went on. I have some time tonight so I am going to share what I have been up to!


How cute is this owl. Just so cute. He is made with the Big Shot and the Top Note Die and one of the Scallop Dies that cuts both his breast plate and his eyes. The rest of him our Stampin' Up! Punches. He does look a little like Ferbie but I am really fond of him. Not my orginal idea I just executed the best I could from the picture, I had checked out somewhere out there on the information superhighway.

No comments: