Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, September 1, 2008

A gift for a golfer


Here is a stationary folder I made for a friend who invited me to play golf with her last week as part of her member/guest. I am so not the greatest golfer, I had fun but did not contribute to the score.


This is the set all opened up. It includes 8 cards in 2 styles, envelopes, seals, the folder and a thank you card from me.



This is the folder, the DSP is Banbury from Stampin' Up! and the stamp set is one I bought from my sister a long time ago.



This was one style of card.



This is the Thank you card I enclosed.



This is the other style of card and the envelope seals. I punched them out and used a strip of glue dots so they are ready to go!




No comments: