Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Club

In the past I have waited until December to do Calendars as a Club Project, this year I decided to bring them out early so you can check them out and can make them as gifts for the holidays.



Coaster Calendar, made to stand up by putting two coaster together to form a tent.



Side view of the coasters together to form the "tent"



Other side of the Calendar



Checkbook Cover or Pocket Calendar made with the Eastern Blooms Stamp Set.



Tom Turkey made with many punches! He is super cute and super easy!

No comments: