Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Workshop! Yahoo!


Tonight I have a workshop for someone who really wants a Big Shot, so the 3-D item I planned is one based on the Big Shot, this cute little owl treat! Whooooo wouldn't think that's cute!




This is a card we are doing with the Handmade Holiday, funny story, I ordered the kit and made a mistake and put in the wrong code and received the kit in Spanish! If I had any friend who spoke Spanish as their language at home this holiday season I would be all set. The good news is that many of the images don't have any words on them and I have the stamp set that matches in English, so tt will work, but sometimes I need to stop and watch what I am doing!


We are doing this card upon request of the hostess so that her non-crafting guests might be able to purchase a simple project! Smart Hostess!



Finally this is a Crazy for Cupcakes Card we are doing to show off our scallop edge punch, the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set and our awesome DSP!

No comments: