Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last of the Halloween Happenings


Ghoulish hands! A rubber glove stuffed with Crunch and Munch, fashioned with a fancy spider ring and Stamped Tag! Pretty Halloweenie!




Here is the basket that is going into school tomorrow for my fifth graders class. His treat had to be sealed just to ward off any issues with allergies.



Peppermint Patty Spider! Love him!



This guy I made about 40 and filled with goodies from the Target Dollar Spot. A bunch for the 4 year old preschoolers and a bunch for my second graders class! I love Frank!

No comments: