Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jack's Birthday


Jack and his buddies, Dylan and Nick posing at the Basketball Hall of Fame. After coming home at 2AM from NYC and Jersey Boys, I got up early the next morning so that Mike and I could take Jack and his friends to check out the New Hoop Hall in MA.

It was actually really great for a Hall of Fame. It has a huge Center Court where the kids can shoot hoops and all these interactive exhibits that the kids just loved! Plus we finished off the visit with ice cream at Coldstone Creamery!


Maddie on Center Court!




Jack making a basket!





Jack near one of the Celtics exhibits. Can you believe he is 10! Double digits! UGH!




No comments: