Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New York City!




October 17, we headed into the city to spend the day shopping and the night with the Jersey Boys. What a FABULOUS show. It blew me away. I love musical theatre, this show exceeded my expectations!



Here we are outside the theatre Tammy, Deb, Suzi and me (and my huge zit).



Deb and I at Patsy's, the restaurant we choose out of Tammy's guide book. It was a great Italian place. I am trying to hide my zit with my hand, pretty smooth don't ya think. The Waiter must have felt I was the saddest of the bunch because he have me a goodie bag on the way out that had tomato sauce from the restaurant. How many places give you a party favor on the way out! Only in NYC!



Tammy and Suzi! Tammy got that great hat on Canal Street. She showed us how to shop and bargain!

No comments: