Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where Have I been?

Well Hello one and all!


I have been crazy busy this summer. We got back from Disney and that led into the FUN of Independence Day Weekend, followed up with a visit from my sister from Texas and my nieces followed by a week of I have no idea followed by a trip to Salt Lake City to Celebrate 08, Stampin' Up's annual convention! So now that you know where I have been, let me show you!
This is the week with my sister!






This is a great picture of my three kids and my nieces at the New England Aquarium in Boston. When my sister visited from Texas I drove us into the city to see the sights.





My sister and my nieces came back to Albany with me so my boys could take part in the Raingutter Regatta. This is Dylan trying to get his boat to the finish line on his own wind power.





Jack is making his attempt for the finish line too. They did great but didn't when a trophy. The Pinewood Derby is really our thing.






My sister and I took the girls to Libby Lu and they choose the Hannah Montana makeover. They sing the song in the front of the store, is that too funny or what!





This was Mads on the way home after we dropped my sister and her girls off with my parents to go back home. Mads was just plain done. The Hannah Montana headset was just so funny. She loves it. Sometimes when she wants to sing in the car, she yells, I need my headset.

No comments: