Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tammy's Workshop

Look what we made at Tammy's Take Three Workshop last night! You can host your own too! Please contact me today for more details and to get a date on the calendar!



Fun and Fast notes cards using DSP paper, ribbon and markers. All of Tammy's guests were able to choose the image and greeting from the stamp set that wished to use!



Tammy's guests had a choice of a 3x6 card or a 6x6 scrapbook page. Both use the same materials and stamp sets!






This was our 3-D item. An absolutely fabulous candy bar holder!

No comments: