Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What can you do with a Simply Scrappin Kit....Well let me just show you....

I have my new Stampin' Gear from the Fall/Winter Collection and I have been so busy playing with all the new stuff and trying to put my house together from just the day to day!

Look what you can do with a Simply Scrappin Kit and some ribbon. The only thing I added to the Kit besides adhesive was ribbon and I created these four projects and I still have more to work with but I need to move on to my next project!

Check out this beautiful box with a thank you card.





Inside the box you will find TWO mini scrapbooks just ready for the family photos of any occasion.





This is the first mini scrapbook called a flip book. This is the book closed.





This is the book with one cover open...






This is the book with both covers open....


This is the inside of one flip of the book...



This is the book standing up so you can see how it flips with many panels for journaling and for photos.



This is the inside of another panel flip....



This shows the back pages of the book....



Yet another panel for photos and more....




The last project is an envelope album. They were popular a few years back and I think it a cute idea so I am bringing it back. Here is the album closed.





This is the album with one cover open...





This is the album with both covers open...






This is the album standing up...




This is the album with the cards removed from the 10 pockets.



Here is the contents of the 10 pockets. Each card is ready for a note or a photo.


I hope you enjoyed these projects. They use the new Summer Home Simply Scrappin Kit from Stampin' Up! Very easy and very fun to do!

No comments: