Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How many ways can you box it, bag it, put a gift in it?


A display of 7 different types of boxes, bags and gift card holders made with our new holiday paper! This is all from one package of DSP and I still have two full sheets left and plenty of scraps!



CD or gift card holder




Gift Card Holder, and inside of Gift Card Holder



Gift Box with a close up of the tag



Another Stampfabulous box




How is this for a gift bag?



Cool triangle box, was a little tricky but I think it came out a winner!

The Tall Bag/Box is the big finish!
Ask me how to make these and when my gift packaging class is going to be this fall.....What a great night out for you and your friends, book your own private workshop and have your friends learn how to make these great projects!


2 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Stacey! When IS your gift packaging class? I'd love to come.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mad Stamper Scrapper,

How gorgeous are your crafts..and your kids !!!!

Mama Rou XO