Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Convention Swaps 08


These are the swaps that I made to swap at Convention 08 in Salt Lake City I swapped them all so I have lots of samples to show off.






This card has french knots in the center of the flowers made with ribbons.



The new Dreams du Jour Stamp set and the scallop edge punch.



Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette with the new Bella Rose DSP




I made this one for a shoebox swap I participated in at Convention.



I used leftover cardstock to create this card using the Dreams du Jour stamp set, this card originally used the Tree for all Season Stamp Set.



Another Swap...



And Another Swap...



And Another Swap!

No comments: