Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who, Who, Who is super cute!



This cute card is made with Designer Paper from Fall 2009, so the More Mustard is a current color, the real rust and the sage shadow are retired. I used Early Espresson for the brown, because I just love how rich it looks. Punch Number 3 in the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. The two step owl. It was much easier than I thought it would be to put together. I used Square Lattice Embossing Folder from the big shot to texture the first layer. Thankful thoughts of you comes from Grateful Greetings.

No comments: