Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Quick Dasher




This quick Dasher was cased from yet somewhere on the web, I get all my inspiration from so many fellow stampers.


Supplies:
Whisper White Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Early Espresso Classic Ink
Dasher Stamp
Real Red 5/8 Satin Ribbon
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Scallop Trim Border Punch


The base of the card is whisper white cardstock, I used a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock that was 4.25 x 5.5. I used the embossing folder on it then I cut it in half. I then used the Scallop Trim Punch for the border. The ribbon is tied around the Early Espresso Cardstock. It is really a simple card but does look very elegant.

No comments: