Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fancy Pumpkin!



Big Shot Dies
Large Scallop Circle
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Leaves #2

Other Supplies:
Old Olive Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstoc
Stamping Sponge
Old Olive Classic Ink
Grateful Greetings Stamp Set
Stampin Up #42 Oval Punch
Stampin Up #19 Scallop Oval Punch
Sticky Strip (a must)
Bone folder

I think that's all! I cased this from somewhere, where is always a mystery to me. I surf the web with a stream of crazy. Here are some quick and dirty directions, where ever I found the pic there were no details so I winged it!

I cut 2 Large Scallop Circle with Pumpkin Pie, then I put them through the big shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. (one at a time in the embossing folder) I used my Bone Folder to score the bottom to fold over the one edge. I scored it 3/4 if inch from the edge.

To create the box in the center: I am going from my scribble notes on my grid paper, if this doesn't work please let me know. You need to cut a piece of pumpkin pie cardstock to 4.25 by 9.50. On the 9.50 edge score at 3, 4.5, 7.5, 9 on the 4.25 edge score at 1.5. This is a basic box, fold your folds cut your bottom up to the score line, etc.

The handle is old olive card stock, 1 in by 8.5. I secured the handle to the bottom of the box, folded in over and secured it where in landed and it worked great. With sticky strip of course.

I sponged the leaves and ran a few through the embossing folder, I didn't have any DSP that was current and matched, that would look cute too and was on the original I cased this from.

No comments: