Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where have I been?


Well, I have been down with a sinus infections since last Friday. We had a sad family event to attend over the weekend, so I powered through. My husband's beloved Uncle died suddenly and we attended his wake and funeral service. It was a beautiful tribute to a man who was everyone's friend.


I started to feel better yesterday and have been very busy with my fabric bucket. First I had to iron all the fabric I have been storing since February, then cut all the fabric into strips to fit into the Big Shot, as shown above.






Then I had to cut the batting that goes in the center of the quilted squares, I made the square sandwich, two pieces of fabric cut with the big shot clear scallop square die, with a 3in square in the center.





I quilted the square diagonally both ways.








Here is an assembled bag. It still has ways to go and I will show you the completed project, but just wanted to let you know what I have been busy doing.



These are flowers made with the large flower die for the big shot, that match some of the rag bags I have been making.












These are flowers made with the circle big shot die. The are made with a syntheic fabric so they can be melted and shaped. I adhered them to a headband.







More to come, I just wanted to show you the progress I have made! My kitchen is crazy with all the stuff spread out!

No comments: