Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scrappin!


Two posts in two days, I am almost officially on a roll. This Scrapbook page was done on my weekend trip with the Scrapbook Divas. The picture of Madeleine was taken on her first day of kindergarten last September. The paper and the layout cam from Close to my Heart. I love the Close to my Heart layout books, Cherish, Imagine and Reflection they really help me showcase my pictures with a great layout.



This was Jack's first day of sixth grade. I was not able to actually stand in the driveway and take the picture so I had to make do with lurking on the porch. The exciting part of this layout were the letter stickers that have been in my scrap gear for a while and they make the apples on the paper look like backgrounds. I really love that look.

No comments: