Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Awash with Flowers


I worked Saturday night on a few cards using my new Awash with Flowers set. This is my first attempt using Stampin' Up's version of acrylics stamps. I had a hard time with them to tell you the truth. I think I am a wood block girl. I always knew I was but after struggling with this set I know for sure. I like knowing exactly where I am stamping, however when I wanted to add something I had to keep putting stamps back on blocks and I just seemed to be making a mess. What do you guys think? Acrylics or Wood?

I used the designer paper from the last mini, with Orchid Opulance, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. I haven't used Orchid Opulance much and really enjoyed the color. The greeting set was one from this years Sellabration mini.


I used a texture and my big shot for the So Saffron paper.






I used the Clear Circle Sizzox Die and Large Scallop for this card. I had to use a craft knife to trim the edge of the circle after I mounted it on the card, I enjoy the effect.


No comments: