Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mothers Day Cards


I am so happy to say I am stamping again! I have done some scrapping in the past few months but haven't been stamping cards! Well, here are my Mother's Day Cards! I used the Flower Fancy set, I really love, love, love the way these came out. I used Stampin' up!'s mambo melon and razzleberry paper and inks and mambo melon polka dot ribbon. It took me a few times to figure out how to tie the bow so the polka dots showed on both parts. (The polka dots are only on one side).




All items were created by Stacey Roussin, all products, stamped images and colors copyright Stampin' Up! 2010

No comments: