Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rub it IN!


Rub-On’s with Style
When: Monday, November 24, 2008 at 7:30
Please RSVP by November 10 with Payment so that supplies can be ordered.
Fee: $30 includes Season of Cheer Rub Ons & Ski Slope Designer Series Paper

Please join me to create 8 Holiday Cards. The Class includes a package of Season of Cheer Rub’Ons ($8.26 plus s/h/t) and a package of Ski Slope Designer Series Paper ($9.95 plus s/h/t). You will have plenty of leftover Rub On’s and Designer Series Paper leftover to spread even more Holiday Cheer.

1 comment:

Hippie Mama Kelly said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come to this. Hope you have a good turn out!