Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Albany Country Club Vendor Fair


Suzi and I getting ready for the Fair!




The Table of wares.



The view from the other side.



Nursery Border



Always Bird on a Mirror Decor Element


Parisian Damask in Dark Gray in a Shadow Box


Santa's Sleigh (medium in old olive)

THis is one of my favorites.

This uses the retired afternoon tea paper and has a shabby chic look to it, despite the modern font.

This is the one that was chosen as the door prize. It is a shadow box. I so wanted to put jingle bells inside the box. I didn't have time to hunt up small ones. I only had a week to prepare for this event so my time was really limited.









No comments: