Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, October 29, 2010

School Treats








This is the quick treat I made for my daughter's first grade class. It uses the sweet center stamp set from Stampin' Up! and all retired colors. I was using up my only orange, not green galore the lighter bright green, the name totally escapes me, if I remember it or look it up I will update this post and lavender lace cardstock. I inked the stamp up with the stampin spot to really get the good bold inked up look. I used the new super large circle punch and scallop circle. I was pleased with this quick treat goody. It was a half a sheet of cardstock scored in the middle. I mono-adhesived these cute Hershey kiss treats I found at Target to the inside.

No comments: