Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moved in and Moving On!

Our new Doorstep!
We moved our doorstep! We are finally settled into our new home! This has been six rough months and this summer was CRAZY. We spent the first two weeks after school ended enjoying the sun, surf and sand in South Carolina.


Here are the kids on the beach Fourth of July waiting for the fireworks to start.

After we got back from our vacation it was game on! I cleaned, painted, packed and moved, all with the help of my good friends. My good friends have strong backs and good spirits. After weeks of moving, cleaning, etc we were mostly settled into our new place.


The first week in August we lost my grandfather Paul E. Hicks Jr. I was honored to deliever his eulogy at his funeral mass. It was a long week for all of us, my sister and her family were here from Texas. The kids went to the service and Jackson came with Mike and I to the wake as well. I can't believe how grown up my Jack is getting. He said goodbye to his great-grandpa with compassion and grace. Jackson was the oldest great-grandchild and I was the oldest grandchild. Pop has joined the love of his life who he has missed everyday since she left this world so there is comfort in that they are together. He would have been 90 years old October of this year.



Since we were all in town we took the time to take a few pictures of the family. This is my family and my sister's family in my parents front yard!
This is all of us including my parents.
The rest of the summer has been playing catch up and getting ready for school to start. I am working on my change of address cards and getting my stamp studio in order to start my creating again. I am so hoping to be able to get my blog full of cool stuff you want to make and create!

No comments: