Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stamp Camp Project







Sale a bration Stamp Camp
A Great Day to Stamp with Stacey
DATE: Sunday March 1, 2009
TIME: 10AM - 3PM
LOCATION: Stacey's Stamp Studio
MORE: Join me for a great day of stamping and papercrafting! This is a day not to be missed! I am really excited about this project and spending the day helping you create a one of a kind set of cards (24 cards) complete with a fabulous storage box and birthday calendar!

Here's what you get:
One package of Washington Apple Designer Series Paper ($9.95), One Forget-Me-Not Keeper ($11.95), The Four Square Stamp Set (or any $14.95 stamp set if you already own it), Scallop Square (or any $15.95 punch if you already own it), Three rolls of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon ($4.95 each), One roll of Striped Riding Hood Red Ribbon ($7.95), One package of Filigree Brads, One package of Whisper White Envelopes ($6.50), One Package of Assorted Cardstock ($7.95), One Package of Stampin Dimensionals, Lunch, Color Instructions, Door Prizes, a whole day of Stamping and TWO CHOICES OF FREE MERCHANDISE FROM THE SALE A BRATION CATALOG!

Did you add that up? That's over $100 in merchadise ($118 with s/h/t), a completed project, lunch and a whole day of stamping! Don't miss out!

Price for a Priceless Day: $100

Contact me today to let me know you want to reserve your spot. You can drop me a check or I accept Visa, MC and Discover. I have limited seating so please let me know soon. All reservations must be made by February 21st.

Phone: 518-765-7654
staceystamps@yahoo.com

No comments: